Monday, June 27, 2011

Nap Time

It's nap time.  Usually, this does not last any longer than 45 minutes at a time.  So why, when I have laundry, picking up and packing to do am I sitting here messing around on facebook, looking up birthday party ideas and watching the damn Casey Anthony trial? 

For the past two weeks, since we've moved in with my parents until our house is ready (4 more days!) the only alone time I get is nap time.  I have a new found love for nap time.  (aaaaaaand cue crying baby...)

Maybe when we move, I'll be the good kind of mom that actually does what she needs to during naps (laundry, cooking, cleaning, THEN playing).  But seriously, who am I kidding.  It's 45 minutes, that's not long enough to get much of anything done.

Now back to the Casey Anthony trial.  Seriously biatch killed her daughter.  More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment