Monday, August 8, 2011

Moms Gone Wild!

This past weekend we went back down to Indy to hang out with my inlaws to celebrate my, hubs, B's and our nephews birthday. On Sat night though...I went out---like woah.

My friends in Indy, who I met because of a breast feeding support group, and I all ditched our kids and husbands and got a hotel room downtown.  We had a nice dinner and then.....well, lets just say I ended the night riding a mechanical bull, in a dress and woke up feeling like complete shit.

But, it was SO worth it! I have not laughed so hard in so long.  I miss my girls so much, so thankful I met them and am so thankful that we have such easy ways to stay connected!   I know we won't do that every time I see them, but I bet we do it at least once or twice a year. 

Mommas gone wild--hellz yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment