Friday, July 1, 2011

Casey Anthony. pt2

Really Casey?! Why couldn't you testify?? I'm sure that your whack-a-do lawyer told you it probably wasn't a great idea, but seriously what does he know? Oh he knows you're a compulsive liar and killed your sweet, beautiful baby girl? ah, gotcha.  Damn. Well, just so you know I really wanted to hear the lies you had to tell. You're guilty. You killed your baby. Everyone knows it.

So, yesterday I was waiting all day for Casey to take the stand with "wishing and hoping and thinking and praying" (as performed at the beginning of My Best Friend's Wedding) all damn day.  Then I was let down, only to be amazingly entertained by this little gem.

http://youtu.be/CLos0aNQMRc

I have got to say, I haven't laughed at something so hard in a long time. What an idiot! And seriously, who flips people off that way? If you're going to do it, do it with some feeling and anger.  Really put yourself into it!  Matthew Bartlett, Thank you. Thank you for the entertainment, you made my day.  Hope you're not getting violated while you serve your 6 days in prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment